TITLE: Staff Accountant
TERMS: Full Time, Exempt. Competitive compensation and benefits package.
LOCATION: Remote Position
REPORTS TO: Controller
PURPOSE: CATF is an innovative and growing organization with highly decentralized senior-level professional staff. CATF is global, our staff are located across the US and EU, we have a large network of international partners, and we receive funding for our work from a variety of sources around the world. Our expanding organization requires more support to ensure timely, compliant management of our financial processes and systems.
- Expense and Travel Reporting and Payroll
- Quickbooks skills required
- Requires knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Task and Time Management, Deadline-oriented
- Training new employees on time and expense systems
- Skill in performing detailed numerical computations.
- Skill in preparing detailed reports on a timely basis
- Attention to detail
- Requires proficiency in the use of Office 365/Microsoft suite of applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and online document sharing and calendaring.
- Organized, Problem-solver, Detail-orientated, Conscientious, Superb Communicator
- Must be a reliable team player who produces accurate and complete work
- Nonprofit experience preferred
EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree, 3-5 years relevant experience
CATF seeks a Staff Accountant to support our growing organization. The Staff Accountant will assist our finance team in the proper administration of our financial procedures and policies. The ideal candidate must have the initiative to move tasks forward independently, keeping track of external or self-imposed deadlines, clearly communicating needs or assignments to others, circling back with reminders, and engaging in closed-loop communications when a task is completed.
The core responsibilities of this role are as follows:
Assist the finance team with administrative tasks and interfacing with staff. Assist with ADP payroll, TSheets training, Concur expense training, and employee travel per diem calculations. Work with the finance team on regular review and updating of policies and procedures. Identify and assist with the implementation of process improvements/efficiencies. Assist Controller with month-end and year-end closing activities and support schedules. Performs assigned internal and external audit activities. Completes special projects as needed.
Application Process and Timing:
Please send a resume, with a brief cover letter that describes your interest and experience, to email@example.com. We will review applications on a rolling basis. Please be prepared to provide references upon request.
CATF is an equal opportunity employer.