Regional Associate, Europe
Position Title: Regional Associate, Europe
Reports To: Regional Manager, Europe
Location: Remote; flexible within Europe
Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is a nonprofit organization working to safeguard against the worst impacts of climate change by catalyzing the rapid global development and deployment of low-carbon energy and other climate-protecting technologies. This is accomplished through research and analysis, public advocacy leadership, and partnership with the private sector. CATF is highly respected for its deep expertise and research on energy and industrial systems and potential strategies, technologies, and policies that can radically shrink their impact on the planet’s atmosphere. Our team of 100+ experts and advocates (and global network of subject matter experts and civil society partners) put this research and knowledge into action by designing and enacting public policies that drive toward zero emissions. We also support policies and work directly with private industry to innovate in technology to make the path to zero emissions swift and affordable. CATF is chartered in the U.S. and Netherlands, and operates globally throughout Europe, Asia, Canada, Latin America, and in multilateral international forums.
In Europe, CATF is focused on overlooked solutions and developing a vision for an energy secure and climate neutral Europe.
The Regional Associate will support a wide range of Europe team activities supporting the Regional Manager, Europe, and Senior Director, Europe by supporting knowledge sharing, coordination and collaboration across the team and with CATF partners and consultants.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on or lead projects related to cross-functional priorities with Europe team members, partners and/or consultants
- Develop, implement, and improve processes to support coordination and collaboration across teams
- Work across programs and functions to support implementation of CATF Europe vision
- Support staff on research projects related to functional and cross-functional priorities, as needed
- Communicate responsively and clearly with a wide range of partners, including CATF colleagues, partner organizations, and consultants
- Help ensure staff follow through on key tasks by providing reminders and offering support as needed
- Track progress against key performance indicators
- Participate in team meetings and support functional work, as needed
- Synthesize detailed documents and meeting notes into slide presentations, fact sheets, blogs, talking points, grant reports, and other communications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Passion for CATF’s mission; experience in climate or environmental advocacy a plus
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and helping others
- Proven skills and experience working in a high-functioning team, managing projects with tight deadlines in a collaborative way
- Consistent follow-through, highly organized, and committed to high-quality work
- Experience organizing meetings with staff and stakeholders
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including comfort with the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Teams
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work occasional odd hours to accommodate global partners in different time zones
Compensation and Location:
This is a full-time, remote position located within Europe. CATF offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Please follow this link to submit a resume, cover letter referencing the position title, and contact information for two to three professional and/or academic references.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.