Position Title: Executive Administrator
Reports To: Head of Administration
Type: Full-time position
Location: U.S., remote. This position requires U.S. residency.
Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is a nonprofit organization working to safeguard against the worst impacts of climate change by catalyzing the rapid global development and deployment of low-carbon energy and other climate-protecting technologies. This is accomplished through research and analysis, public advocacy leadership, and partnership with the private sector. CATF is highly respected for its deep expertise and research on energy and industrial systems and potential strategies, technologies, and policies that can radically shrink their impact on the planet’s atmosphere. Our team of 100+ experts and advocates (and global network of subject matter experts and civil society partners) put this research and knowledge into action by designing and enacting public policies that drive toward zero emissions. We also support policies and work directly with private industry to innovate in technology to make the path to zero emissions swift and affordable. CATF is headquartered in Boston, and has offices in Washington D.C. and Brussels with staff working virtually around world.
CATF’s Administrative team is responsible for providing excellence in service to support our growing staff with a wide range of administrative support including but not limited to global travel arrangements, expense reports, heavy calendar management, triaging and prioritizing communications, and ad hoc projects. CATF is hiring multiple Executive Administrators. Each role will support one of our many growing organizational teams with fast-cadence, virtual collaboration and provide excellence in administrative assistance to the teams.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of complex scheduling working effectively across all time zones for coordination of extensive travel, meetings, and event logistics
- Manage high volume of communications across multiple channels
- Prepare talking points, presentations, and communications materials
- Proactively manage tasks across organizational programs and workstreams to completion
- Assist with coordination of meetings, video, audio, location, venue, and other logistics, develop and post agendas, collect and produce presentations and talking points, take notes and record action items, general research
- Communicate responsively and clearly with a wide range of partners, including members of the program teams, partner organizations and consultants
- Collaborate as member of CATF’s administrative team on various administrative projects and special coverage needs; serve as point of contact for events taking place in U.S. including travel planning and forecasting, hosting meetings, webinars, and other administrative tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 (ten) years of relevant experience required; 12 (twelve) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree
- Passion for CATF’s mission; experience in climate, environmental advocacy, and/or politics
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and helping others
- Consistent follow-through, deeply organized and committed to high-quality work outcomes
- Innate ability to streamline, synthesize, prioritize, and communicate ever-changing priorities
- Exceptional time management skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement and successfully work in a remote setting
- Excellent written and oral communications, high emotional intelligence, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal command of English required, other languages a plus
- Flexibility to work across time zones; knowledge and experience with international travel requirements, global geography, and an ability to travel occasionally
- Advanced technical proficiency working within Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and Teams; Salesforce/CRM and Concur experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a helix organizational structure
Compensation and Location:
This is a full-time, remote position within the U.S. CATF offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Please follow this link to submit a resume, cover letter referencing the position title, and contact information for two to three professional and/or academic references.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.