Executive Administrator, Chief of Development
Position Title: Executive Administrator, Chief of Development
Reports To: Head of Administration
Type: Full-time position
Location: Remote; flexible within the U.S.
Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is a nonprofit organization working to safeguard against the worst impacts of climate change by catalyzing the rapid global development and deployment of low-carbon energy and other climate-protecting technologies. This is accomplished through research and analysis, public advocacy leadership, and partnership with the private sector. CATF is highly respected for its deep expertise and research on energy and industrial systems and potential strategies, technologies, and policies that can radically shrink their impact on the planet’s atmosphere. Our team of 100+ experts and advocates (and global network of subject matter experts and civil society partners) put this research and knowledge into action by designing and enacting public policies that drive toward zero emissions. We also support policies and work directly with private industry to innovate in technology to make the path to zero emissions swift and affordable. CATF is headquartered in Boston, and has offices in Washington D.C. and Brussels with staff working virtually around world.
CATF’s Administrative Team is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support services to our rapidly growing global organization including but not limited to travel arrangements, expense reports, heavy calendar management, prioritizing communications, meeting logistics, participating in meetings, notes and minutes, and ad hoc projects as they arise. CATF is hiring a seasoned Executive Administrator – Chief of Development to provide excellence in administrative support in a fast-cadence, virtually collaborative environment for the CATF’s Chief of Development and Development Team.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of complex scheduling working effectively across all time zones for coordination of extensive travel, and meeting logistics
- Work closely with Chief of Development supporting their administrative needs
- Manage high volume of communications across multiple channels
- Prepare talking points, presentations, and communications materials
- Proactively manage tasks across organizational programs and workstreams to completion
- Assist with coordination of meetings, video, audio, location, venue, and other logistics; develop and post agendas, collect and produce presentations and talking points, take notes and record action items, general research
- Communicate responsively and clearly with a wide range of partners, including members of the program teams, partner organizations, donors, and consultants
- Collaborate as a member of CATF’s administrative team on various administrative projects and special coverage needs; serve as point of contact for internal meetings taking place in the U.S. including travel planning and forecasting, hosting meetings, webinars, and other administrative tasks as required
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree plus 10 (ten) years of relevant experience required; 12 (twelve) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree
- Passion for CATF’s mission; experience in climate, environmental advocacy, and/or politics and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial, mission-driven, and results-oriented organization
- Demonstrated experience supporting highly confidential donor activities in a nonprofit setting
- Innate ability to streamline, synthesize, prioritize, and communicate ever-changing priorities
- Consistent follow-through, deeply organized and committed to high-quality work outcomes
- Exceptional time management skills with superior attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement and successfully work in a remote setting
- Excellent written and oral communications, high emotional intelligence, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal command of English required, other languages a plus
- Flexibility to work across time zones; knowledge and experience with international travel requirements, global geography, and an ability to travel occasionally
- Technical proficiency required working with Salesforce / CRM and Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and Teams; Concur experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a helix organizational structure
Compensation and Location:
This is a full-time, remote position located within the U.S. CATF offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
Please follow this link to submit a resume, cover letter referencing the position title, and contact information for two to three professional and/or academic references.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.