TITLE: Digital Fundraising Manager or Senior Manager (DOQ)
TERMS: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Remote, anywhere in the United States
REPORTS TO: Managing Director/Director, Donor Impact
PURPOSE: CATF is an innovative and growing organization with highly decentralized senior-level professional staff. CATF is global, our staff are located across the US and EU, we have a large network of international partners, and we receive funding for our work from a variety of sources around the world. Our expanding organization requires more support to ensure an exceptional donor experience that results in renewals, increased giving, and new donor contributors.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in fundraising/development programs with a deep understanding of nonprofit fundraising and program implementation.
- Proven track record of managing a digital fundraising program that yields results.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and activate a broad base of donors based on their unique needs, creating strategy and content that result in renewals, increased giving, and new donor contributions.
- Exceptional written, oral and presentation skills when creating and editing fundraising collateral and donor communications.
- A self-reliant and entrepreneurial leader who is also a team player that can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical fundraising initiatives that produce results.
- Commitment to high ethical standards, confidentiality, and personal integrity.
- Requires proficiency in the use of Office 365/Microsoft suite of applications, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and online document sharing, calendaring, and fundraising CRM (Salesforce)
- Creative, Problem-solver, Organized, Detail-orientated, Conscientious, Superb Communicator
EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree, 5 or more years relevant experience
RESPONSIBILITIES: Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is seeking experienced a fundraising communications professional to join the organization’s growing Donor Impact team. The Digital Fundraising Manager will contribute to a development operation that is strategically meeting immediate and long-term fundraising needs focused on individuals. Reporting to the Managing Director and Director, Donor Impact, the incumbent will work with highly dedicated leaders across the organization to create and implement an integrated development strategy, sustaining current donor relationships and cultivating new opportunities to support CATF. A strong candidate will have experience in designing strategy and implementing communications that result in recurring and annual contributions from individuals; a strong fundraising background working with nonprofits and foundations; and proven ability to meet year-over-year financial growth in support of the strategic direction of the organization.
- Focus on engaging, soliciting and stewarding donors contributing <$1,000 for recurring and annual donations
- Develop and execute immediate and long-term programs and plans to increase giving and develop sustainable pipelines of funding, focusing on increasing number of donors and dollars contributed
- Plan and implement CATF digital focused fundraising campaigns including website, email, social media virtual events, and other fundraising efforts
- Thoroughly understand and articulate CATF’s mission, programs and strategies to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategies to leverage CATF’s experts in fundraising activities
- Project manage the creation and editing of key development collateral, newsletters, and other stewardship materials
- Contribute to an effective development process including maintaining donor contact records and development operations systems
- Be informed and educate colleagues on philanthropic, economic, and social trends related to fundraising and climate change issues
- Travel as required (overnight, domestic, and international)
Application Process and Timing:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will review applications on a rolling basis. Be prepared to provide references upon request.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.